On the Links tab, you are shown a table of links that you have uploaded. At the top, filters are available to quickly filter out links with problems and pages where the link to you was not found.
The URL/Title column in the table shows your added link and the Title of that page. If the added website is unavailable, the title will not be shown.
The Issues column shows problems with the link. If there are no problems, you will see a blue checkmark. If your link is not found on the page, a cross icon will be displayed.
Each link is checked for the following tests:
- Whether the link was found
- The status code of the page
- Whether the Rel is correct (considered correct if not nofollow)
- Whether the Canonical Url matches the page and has no issues
- Meta Refresh Not Found and no redirects
- Whether the page can be indexed:
- Not closed in Robots.txt
- Not closed in Header
- Not closed in Meta
- Whether the page is indexed in the search engine
You can customize the view of the columns to suit your needs. To do this, click on the settings icon next to the table and select the columns you want to display or hide.
You can re-check any link. To do this, click the checkbox next to the link and press the Check button.